Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Review writing question

4 posts in this topic

I apologize if this topic is somewhere that I wasn't able to locate I do this for my phone sometimes navigation is a little tricky. I want to write a review of a provider that I recently saw here in town. She does have a profile on this board however there is no option to write a review. Does that mean she has requested that reviews not be written? 

1. screenshot-theotherboard.com 2016-10-17 15-30-03.png
  2. screenshot-theotherboard.com 2016-10-17 15-33-28.png
  3. screenshot-theotherboard.com 2016-10-17 15-35-58.png
  4. screenshot-theotherboard.com 2016-10-17 15-41-36.png

I see now I was inserting Lola Lux & it should have been Lola Luxe.

So will research this further......

2 hours ago, ZHTR said:

I apologize if this topic is somewhere that I wasn't able to locate I do this for my phone sometimes navigation is a little tricky. I want to write a review of a provider that I recently saw here in town. She does have a profile on this board however there is no option to write a review. Does that mean she has requested that reviews not be written? 

Please provide us a link to her profile so we can take a look at it.

2 hours ago, ZHTR said:

https://theotherboard.com/users/103861

There is a Review button located on the providers profile. However,  you must be logged in to write a review.