Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lonely1

Challenging to find what one is in the mood for

4 posts in this topic

We all have our own likes, dislikes, and favorites.  Sometimes we are in the mood for Latin, Asian, Chocolate,  or Vanilla.  Sometimes we want a mix of two flavors. So my question is Why is it so difficult to find what flavor one is in the mood for in Colorado Springs.  

My favorite flavor is Latin.  That being said I do like variety.  It is extremely difficult here to find what I am looking for.  If by some chance I venture to north to Denver for a fantastic dish that is raved about I wonder at times will it be worth it and will I be so full that I will have to take a nap before driving back home?  

The Springs, by virtue of a smaller population, has less choices than Denver so it is logical that there are less choices here. It's just Capitalism at work, supply and demand.  However, we have a fine line up of ladies although there seem to be less Latinos. 

There is risk and reward potentials in any market area. Perhaps Reading, "The Lady or the Tiger" should be requisite reading for aspiring hobbiests. If you haven't read it go here for the synopsis. http://www.enotes.com/topics/lady-tiger:) 

Nice story GJ1, now I have to find out which door was chosen from Lady or the Tiger 2.0 :D.  To the OP, this will always be challenging to you when you limit yourself to one particular flavor, when there's not a lot of that flavor close to you.  The other option is to save your coin and visit cities such as San Antonio, Dallas, Miami, LA etc where you have plenty to choose. 

If you find what you are seeking (CoS, Denver or elsewhere) make sure you are one of her regulars!  Good luck!