Lunchmuscle

Getting my feet wet

7 posts in this topic

Ok so I've been browsing the board for awhile and looking to try out the hobby. I must say that I am impressed with what I have seen so far. It's like Christmas all over again!

Any advice for a newbie? 

Any suggestions? I am into Cougars but not opposed to others. 

Thanks in advance,

J

Search the board for newbie. Lot of advice out there. Rule 1: don't be a douche. Read ads. Read reviews. Use urban dictionary to figure out what every thing means. Don't talk about money. Don't talk about sex acts. Join p411. Stay off backpage until you know more about this entertainment. 

-We're all people. Be nice to the providers. Even when they say no. 

-Shower first. Seriously. You'd be surprised how many dudes think sweaty nuts is some kind of Spanish Fly. 

-Be on time. Show up 5-10 minutes early. Call/text about 5 til. 

-Finish on time. 30 is 30 until she says different.

-No still means no. You paid for time only. 

-Don't be a douche. Yeah I'm repeating it. 

-Pay in full, up front. Tips are up to you. 

-Write reviews. They help providers and clients. 

Basic security- this is all my opinion. Some disagree. Here goes: Don't use your phone. Use an app at least, or a burner from Walmart with a prepaid card. Don't hand over your personal info (pic of your self, your full real name, your job, copy of your dl). p411 handles that info well, destroys it once they confirm it. Some providers won't see you if you don't. Thank them for their time and move on.  

6 minutes ago, jj254 said:

Search the board for newbie. Lot of advice out there. Rule 1: don't be a douche. Read ads. Read reviews. Use urban dictionary to figure out what every thing means. Don't talk about money. Don't talk about sex acts. Join p411. Stay off backpage until you know more about this entertainment. 

-We're all people. Be nice to the providers. Even when they say no. 

-Shower first. Seriously. You'd be surprised how many dudes think sweaty nuts is some kind of Spanish Fly. 

-Be on time. Show up 5-10 minutes early. Call/text about 5 til. 

-Finish on time. 30 is 30 until she says different.

-No still means no. You paid for time only. 

-Don't be a douche. Yeah I'm repeating it. 

-Pay in full, up front. Tips are up to you. 

-Write reviews. They help providers and clients. 

Basic security- this is all my opinion. Some disagree. Here goes: Don't use your phone. Use an app at least, or a burner from Walmart with a prepaid card. Don't hand over your personal info (pic of your self, your full real name, your job, copy of your dl). p411 handles that info well, destroys it once they confirm it. Some providers won't see you if you don't. Thank them for their time and move on.  

Awesome info! Thanks

I've been reading off and on for the past week. Just not sure what to think of it at the time. But seems like it's tailored to gentlemen, not douches. 

I will have to get on p411.

Thanks again

When you contact a lady, be sure to introduce yourself....Hi my name is xxxx and I would like to spend time with you. I am brand new, what screening information would you like. NOW THEN, if you're not comfortable with the info she requires it's fine BUT, I would say something like this.....I'm not comfortable with giving you that info, but may I contact you in the future once I have seen a couple of ladies. Also, see well reviewed ladies. There are several cougars on here, have fun! 

First time poster here... I love this site.  Every region of the US seems to have a favorite review site everyone uses. This one is by far the best... 

I have a question about P411...I've thought about it but after what happened with Ashley Madison I'm scared to up any personal information out there.  What reasons are there to trust it?

Thanks!

9 minutes ago, dnv4k said:

First time poster here... I love this site.  Every region of the US seems to have a favorite review site everyone uses. This one is by far the best... 

I have a question about P411...I've thought about it but after what happened with Ashley Madison I'm scared to up any personal information out there.  What reasons are there to trust it?

Thanks!

You can get on without personal info. Gotta have 2 providers put in a word for ya. 

15 hours ago, Lunchmuscle said:

Ok so I've been browsing the board for awhile and looking to try out the hobby. I must say that I am impressed with what I have seen so far. It's like Christmas all over again!

Any advice for a newbie? 

Any suggestions? I am into Cougars but not opposed to others. 

Thanks in advance,

J

You're in Boulder? PM me if you're interested in who to avoid there based on my experience.