Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Kitten

The Zola Story

7 posts in this topic

The Epic Adventure of Zola

The 150 epic tweets from Zola telling a story that you have to read to believe.  Strippers, white bitches, trapping, pimps and crying boyfriends this story has it all.

The buzz is that James Franco is slated to direct the movie about Zola's story. I will definitely pay to see that.

44 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

The Epic Adventure of Zola

The 150 epic tweets from Zola telling a story that you have to read to believe.  Strippers, white bitches, trapping, pimps and crying boyfriends this story has it all.

The buzz is that James Franco is slated to direct the movie about Zola's story. I will definitely pay to see that.

Crazy story... that's that trap life. Chews you up, and then spits you out! Thank God they are both safe!

Florida is not a good place to be an accessory to attempted murder. Amazing the stuff people will put on Twitter. 

3 hours ago, BadLeroyBrown said:

Thank God they are both safe!

People that stupid will never be safe.

23 minutes ago, Raoul said:

People that stupid will never be safe.

I never judge a person's situation, or position bro, just because it's a lifestyle I'm not living. You can never judge anyone till you've walked a mile in their shoes bro! 

15 hours ago, BadLeroyBrown said:

I never judge a person's situation, or position bro, just because it's a lifestyle I'm not living. You can never judge anyone till you've walked a mile in their shoes bro! 

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally in favor of young girls road tripping off to Florida to get their hoe on. Not a fan of pimps but I'm realistic. It's the willingness of people to confess to criminal activity on a public forum like twitter that makes me worry for the future. I don't need to walk even around the block in their stripper heals to know they're dumber than a bag of hammers.

Here's the rest of the story. Looks like the police have been in touch with Zola. Good thing for her the shooting she describes was fictitious.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2015/11/02/the-true-story-behind-zola-the-epic-twitter-story-too-crazy-to-be-real/

6 minutes ago, Raoul said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally in favor of young girls road tripping off to Florida to get their hoe on. Not a fan of pimps but I'm realistic. It's the willingness of people to confess to criminal activity on a public forum like twitter that makes me worry for the future. I don't need to walk even around the block in their stripper heals to know they're dumber than a bag of hammers.

Here's the rest of the story. Looks like the police have been in touch with Zola. Good thing for her the shooting she describes was fictitious.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2015/11/02/the-true-story-behind-zola-the-epic-twitter-story-too-crazy-to-be-real/

Yeah, I was wondering toward the end whether any of that was true, or not. Some of it just seemed really far fetched... interesting read though!