Wannabebad

TOB shared references

6 posts in this topic

Maybe a question for the Mods or one of the ladies. So when I ask a provider for a reference what do they see? When I share my references with a provider what do THEY see? Just wondering about this service. 

We can see the providers name, and the date she gave you the ok. I don't think we can see anything else. 

21 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

We can see the providers name, and the date she gave you the ok. I don't think we can see anything else. 

I forgot to mention we can see your reviews. 

2 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

I forgot to mention we can see your reviews. 

That's cool. You could see them anyway. I got nothing to hide

10 hours ago, Wannabebad said:

Maybe a question for the Mods or one of the ladies. So when I ask a provider for a reference what do they see? When I share my references with a provider what do THEY see? Just wondering about this service. 

Any provider on TOB who has given you a reference and the date that reference was given. As well, any personal reference information you entered.

This eliminates the step of you sending references one by one or in a drafted email. This also allows the provider to screen you quickly and more efficiently as well do whatever additional screening they need to.

On 3/6/2016 at 6:07 PM, Wannabebad said:

Thanks for asking this question, I was wondering this myself.  I had assumed it was the equal of a p411 OK, but was not sure.