Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Does Size Matter For Presidential Candidates?

11 posts in this topic

While watching the UFC Cage Match on FOX News last night under the guise of a Presidential Debate the topic came up about the size of one of the candidates hands. This turned into an insinuation of Manhood size and comparisons were eventually made with close-ups of the candidate in question's hands.

Which comes to my question. Does it matter to you whether a Candidate for President has small hands and a small penis as long as he has a big wallet and a big ego?

I'm not biting!

(Gov John Kasich) 

Lol

Cleopatra

Catherine the Great

Queen Victoria of England.

Margaret Thatcher

Golda Meir

Indira Ghandi

I am having a hard time correlating the penis size of these individuals with their relative skills as national leaders.

Just now, Laplace said:

Cleopatra

Catherine the Great

Margaret Thatcher

Golda Meir

Indira Ghandi

I am having a hard time correlating the penis size of these individuals with their relative skills as national leaders.

My point exactly

15 minutes ago, Laplace said:

Cleopatra

Catherine the Great

Margaret Thatcher

Golda Meir

Indira Ghandi

Don't forget about Elizabeth, the Virgin Queen. 

1 hour ago, MisterBigShot said:

While watching the UFC Cage Match on FOX News last night under the guise of a Presidential Debate the topic came up about the size of one of the candidates hands. This turned into an insinuation of Manhood size and comparisons were eventually made with close-ups of the candidate in question's hands.

Which comes to my question. Does it matter to you whether a Candidate for President has small hands and a small penis as long as he has a big wallet and a big ego?

Actually, I couldn't continue watching the Cage Match, I was laughing so hard, I nearly peed my pants. 

I was hoping the Don would turn around and say, "would you like to inspect " then zip his pants down. 

Edited by Heidi the Housewife aka The Maui Muse

Rally the troops!! We all know he has never been f***** with out paying for it. There has to be a hooker out there with the "itty bitty tiny truth" about Donald.

Maybe that is why he doesn't like brown people, hmmm.

Edited by Kashmir
missing text

Please, no more big Dicks for president.  the biggest so far .......

nixon25.jpg

So my question for Donnie is, you are what you eat!? And hullo if you have to brag about it its not real. He over compensates with his big mouth. So guess his big hands and big mouth mean he can eat a big dick. Pretty sure biliary has a bigger cock than him, and I'm not voting for her either. We need less criminals, not more. Both of them together are a nightmare.  You can put me into those with the conspiracy theory that Donnie and hilarity are still best of buds and his win is a win for her. Beanie hasn't a chance, and you never see anyone roasting Vienna sausages. So no cock size doesn't matter. Having the balls to do stuff does.

Well, maybe it does matter. If you have REALLY tiny hands and a huge wallet, you're just going to look pretty goofy. Plus shaking people's hands could freak them out. Not everyone pretends to be doing eye searching soul gazing like Bush and Putin. So if they get freaked out by tiny hands that might be an international incident. 

Though I think the bigger problem would be huge hands and feet and head, but tiny other parts. Now we've got mickey mouse for president!

Donald Trump is not afraid to speak out. No matter what people think or publicly criticism him. He still stands his ground. Just because a man has smalls hands, doesn't mean he has a small dick. :P 

Cock size doesn't matter. Tongue size is where its at. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday