For the Ladies

6 posts in this topic

Well, I guess I am over the hotel scene!! I am looking for a situation like a 2 bedroom house that a provider already lives and works in, or rent an apt Month to month together but I want it to be a hobby house.  I have reached out to someone already, but just in case.  I don't want to hobby out of my home for several reasons so an incall in the city area would be awesome.  A few girls and I used to rent a house in El Paso for hobbying and it was pretty fun honestly.  

I prefer an older provider late 20s and up, and someone with an awesome reputation,  I think most of us are anti drama, but just want to throw it out there. 

If this sounds Good, please let me know. :-) 

Be safe, be kind, be generous :-)

Will leave this thread open for general in scope responses, but Providers please use the PM function for contact...

I'll be talking to you soon anyway. I'll let ya know who I know.

Edited by fishndude57

4 hours ago, SpiceInCo said:

I think most of us are anti drama

That's funny. 

Edited by Destiny-1281

On March 1, 2016 at 5:15 PM, SpiceInCo said:

Well, I guess I am over the hotel scene!! I am looking for a situation like a 2 bedroom house that a provider already lives and works in, or rent an apt Month to month together but I want it to be a hobby house.  I have reached out to someone already, but just in case.  I don't want to hobby out of my home for several reasons so an incall in the city area would be awesome.  A few girls and I used to rent a house in El Paso for hobbying and it was pretty fun honestly.  

I prefer an older provider late 20s and up, and someone with an awesome reputation,  I think most of us are anti drama, but just want to throw it out there. 

If this sounds Good, please let me know. :-) 

Be safe, be kind, be generous :-)

Let me know what you find. I'll help with the rent!