SCRD

San Antonio

10 posts in this topic

I'm going to be spending some time in San Antonio.  Anyone know of a TOB like board for that area?  Or, any known providers who are available in the convention center area?  The ladies who have ads on TOB are very few. 

I used to live there...if eccie returns no good options, I'd recommend one of the many feet-n-ass-scented byob strip clubs along 35. Those chicks are all kinds of pickupable...just don't get rolled, and stay away from Cha-Chos and Chaluccis cause the next day makes it not worth it. Have fun,  and don't be too shocked at the notoriously aggressive road ragers. They ARE as serious as they look, and they WILL cut your ass:)

But...srsly, man. Avoid back page, stick with eccie, unless you like it when there's a guy waiting ouside the door for ya.

8 hours ago, B_randy said:

I used to live there...if eccie returns no good options, I'd recommend one of the many feet-n-ass-scented byob strip clubs along 35. Those chicks are all kinds of pickupable...just don't get rolled, and stay away from Cha-Chos and Chaluccis cause the next day makes it not worth it. Have fun,  and don't be too shocked at the notoriously aggressive road ragers. They ARE as serious as they look, and they WILL cut your ass:)

But...srsly, man. Avoid back page, stick with eccie, unless you like it when there's a guy waiting ouside the door for ya.

This is true with most any city Denver up close to the top of the list. Back Page is always a low class option.

I am confused about the man waiting outside the door.  Is this a reference to law enforcement?  Is this a reference to someone else?

Why would law enforcement wait outside the door? That does not seem to be an effective way to get a conviction regarding any alleged illegal activity inside the room.  (This presumes that law enforcement was not already inside the room.) 

Or is the man waiting outside the door a reference to someone other than law enforcement?

2 hours ago, BBT-8367 said:

I am confused about the man waiting outside the door.  Is this a reference to law enforcement?  Is this a reference to someone else?

Why would law enforcement wait outside the door? That does not seem to be an effective way to get a conviction regarding any alleged illegal activity inside the room.  (This presumes that law enforcement was not already inside the room.) 

Or is the man waiting outside the door a reference to someone other than law enforcement?

I took "man outside the door" to be 'management' aka pimp. 

Thanks to everyone for the advice.  I'm in the downtown/convention center area without a car so my options are limited.  BP seems a bit scary as some of the pics look like they could have dicks.  Eccie has a lot of ads but it's hard to find who is in my area from the search criteria.  I'll keep at it and see what I find. Of course, I could just wait and see one of the lovely denver ladies when I return.