Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Redvines1

Rockies/western slope ladies?

4 posts in this topic

Anyone know of any legit providers over here? Pm is fine, I just don't really trust bp... 

I got yelled at by one lady over the phone for daring to ask about reviews, and I've had another very mediocre experience as well. I don't really have the budget to pay a Denver provider 3-4 hours to come visit either :( 

thanks! 

Maybe its time for you to take a trip to FT.Collins or Denver. I've received several calls requesting outs out there & I'm not willing to drive hours & someone not answer by the time I get there. That's a long drive. Not all girls who post on BP are bad lol. Just do your research.

Well I guess this would be considered research. Search and search and all you get is nothing or a handful of bp ads. I've TOFTT a couple times and they were less than good. I've been yelled at by one provider for daring to ask about reviews. 

It would be nice to know that 

a. They aren't LE

b. They are somewhat close to advertised

c. Some idea of what to expect for your money

Maybe consider a week tour if you're getting multiple requests? 

Dude, as a former west-sloper, I can honestly say "get over it - you need to come to Denver."  Pickings are way better, and you can catch a Nuggets game, concert, museum, good dinner, etc., while you are here.  Save up, escape, and put a few miles on the jalopy - it is definitely worth it!  I don't know what your $$$ situation is like, but you can take one of our local beautiful YLs out for dinner and drinks and then back to your place for big fun.  It ain't cheap, but none of the great things in life are.