Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrFister

Practice pussy

5 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, MrFister said:

Can Virtual Vaginas Help Close the Orgasm Gap?

I haven't viewed the site but it sounds promising. 

Unfortunately, the article states its a pay site. However, if the fee is reasonable enough and the site gives me useful hints on how to be more cocksure (pun intended) on helping the lady I'm with to an ecstatic state, then it may be worth it.

The one thing the "virtual pussy" cannot do is simulate how much the computer is "into you."  Attraction/emotion is a strong contributor to the orgasmic response, especially for women.

Sure, some skill may be helpful, as well as "good equipment."  But if you REALLY want to close the orgasm gap, men as a whole need to:

Get off the couch, and get in shape. 

Groom themselves properly.  Try to become better looking.....and a hell of a lot younger.

Conduct themselves in a manner attractive to women; i.e. kind, strong, generous, confidant.

If all you want a sex based video game, google "cock hero."  You'll have just as much luck that way learning to satisfy someone sexually.

Edited by Laplace

19 minutes ago, Laplace said:

The one thing the "virtual pussy" cannot do is simulate how much the computer is "into you."  Attraction/emotion is a strong contributor to the orgasmic response, especially for women.

Sure, some skill may be helpful, as well as "good equipment."  But if you REALLY want to close the orgasm gap, men as a whole need to:

Get off the couch, and get in shape. 

Groom themselves properly.  Try to become better looking.....and a hell of a lot younger.

Conduct themselves in a manner attractive to women; i.e. kind, strong, generous, confidant.

If all you want a sex based video game, google "cock hero."  You'll have just as much luck that way learning to satisfy someone sexually.

Agree with most of the above. Just a question, have you found the fountain of youth? How do we become a hell of a lot younger?  Wow, I pray for the days when I could get off at least 4 times in one night. Nowadays, it would be extremely rare for me to get off twice in a very extended session.

Agree also.

But I think the site has a good purpose and intention. I know for myself, stumbling onto a reliable set of DATY techniques has taken a LONG time. Or, at least, it's been a long journey to lose my insecurity over my technique. I'm very curious about the site and will probably try it out - if anything to see how they structure the learning, interaction, videos, etc. It's a unique set of skills and knowledge.