Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Under the mistletoe

5 posts in this topic

OK, I just had one of the greatest sessions ever. This guy had a sense of humor from the get go. He made an appointment and asked to use the bathroom. Well he came out with a pair of red hot undies on and a belt like thing that had mistletoe on it hanging out about 6 inches over his well you know. I thought this was the cutest, most clever thing ever. He was so damn funny though I had to tell him to stop with the jokes so I could well you know.

SO, What clever and inventive things have you had happened over the holidays? Lets spread the holiday cheer!

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

OK, I just had one of the greatest sessions ever. This guy had a sense of humor from the get go. He made an appointment and asked to use the bathroom. Well he came out with a pair of red hot undies on and a belt like thing that had mistletoe on it hanging out about 6 inches over his well you know. I thought this was the cutest, most clever thing ever. He was so damn funny though I had to tell him to stop with the jokes so I could well you know.

SO, What clever and inventive things have you had happened over the holidays? Lets spread the holiday cheer!

That is funny.   :xmassmilie40:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this isn't typical client/provider behavior during a session but it sure is great when you can make a connection like that. Happy for you both.

It was another holiday sort of close to Easter. Seen a provider, at the beginning of the session asked her if she had any rabbit ears. With a puzzled look on her face she said no why. Told her if she did ,if she did not mind hopping around the room saying pock, pock Easter bunny. Still remember the look on her face, still makes me laugh every time I think of it.