Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

EUREKA‼️

3 posts in this topic

So my friend who is quite a geek might I say......has broke all this down for me (in candy ass terms of course ) so I have a better understanding of the Hell  that mr ghost whisperer is dealing with . 

Sorry friend ... I've been schooled! So I'll  quit being a smart ass and Chilax. ( even though I'm so good at that ) 😜

for the record,  Its still going to take me forever to get used to it  .. But I'll manage

gotta go ,luv ya all   ( except for BOIINK) HA!

BOIINKBOIINKBOIINK

BOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINK

I wasn't around for what this place used to be but I will absolutely concur that forums like this are very hard to manage and can be very buggy. Older PHP and vBulletin forums were the same way in the beginning and don't even ask about upgrading to a newer version.. OMG! Nightmare. I completely sympathize with whisperer and know exactly what he going through. Just be patient, it'll all work it self out and become more familiar each time you log on! :)

So my friend who is quite a geek might I say......has broke all this down for me (in candy ass terms of course ) so I have a better understanding of the Hell  that mr ghost whisperer is dealing with . 

Sorry friend ... I've been schooled! So I'll  quit being a smart ass and Chilax. ( even though I'm so good at that ) 😜

for the record,  Its still going to take me forever to get used to it  .. But I'll manage

gotta go ,luv ya all   ( except for BOIINK) HA!

BOIINKBOIINKBOIINK

BOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINKBOIINK

No problem:)

I wasn't around for what this place used to be but I will absolutely concur that forums like this are very hard to manage and can be very buggy. Older PHP and vBulletin forums were the same way in the beginning and don't even ask about upgrading to a newer version.. OMG! Nightmare. I completely sympathize with whisperer and know exactly what he going through. Just be patient, it'll all work it self out and become more familiar each time you log on! :)