Nationwide - summer-long series of prostitution stings

3 posts in this topic

http://time.com/4022124/prostitution-nationwide-sting/

http://time.com/sex-buyers-why-cops-across-the-u-s-target-men-who-buy-prostitutes/

More than 70 pimps and traffickers also arrested in summer-long sex sting

39 law enforcement agencies across 18 states

arrested 961 men trying to buy sex

71 pimps or traffickers, more than in any of his previous stings.

Dang I wish law enforcement would focus more on real crime reather than who I pay to have sex with me. I mean really nothing we do is considered wrong until you associate money with it.

Now I do understand them and going after human traffickers or those pimping out or attempting to solicite underage girls. But outside that leaves us alone!

Dang I wish law enforcement would focus more on real crime reather than who I pay to have sex with me. I mean really nothing we do is considered wrong until you associate money with it.

Now I do understand them and going after human traffickers or those pimping out or attempting to solicite underage girls. But outside that leaves us alone!

It's another article full of inflated "truths" and "statistics" featuring super villain Tom Dart, Sheriff of Crook County. He is vile and oppressive and should be squashed. Decriminalization is gaining traction not the implementation but the idea, it's not a topic that's buried deep anymore.

It's easy for those of us who participate to see the simplicity. What we do behind closed doors with our bodies and our money is not anyone's business and most definitely nowhere near as negative as it is portrayed. But convincing the masses that women (and men) would willingly participate in something so debasing (so they say) is like trying to convince my cats that water wont kill them.

I look at the number of arrests and then think about how many men and women there are who never were arrested and I wonder sometimes if they really think that they are making in impact with all these arrests? I wonder if LE is aware of the sheer numbers? For every one arrest in a city there has to be like 100 other "meetings" going on at the same time. Simple math would prove that you can't arrest everyone and there is no amount of arrests that will work as a deterrent and maybe finally it's time law makers and enforcers to come with some better ways to deal with the problem