Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
petey

New Handles

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone else noticed all the new handles lately since the conversion went into effect?  Is it because old handles didn't cross over or ????

I think some of it may have to do with clients who only use the review site, they were not members of TOB Forums.

AnD or if they were members had a very low post count.

There was issue with members showing as newbie status even though they have been posting reviews for many years, in my book they would not be considered a Newbie, but by default low post counts will show Newbie. one can go into there profile and update from newbie

Just go to your profile page;

Your handle on the right side of the screen shows a drop down menu find [ edit profile ] click on that then change out your Newbie status to something more creative...

Other issues would be a lost password & some members may re joined under a new Handle.

In this case if there are members out there that would like to go back to a previous Know handle please respond here and we can update your info....

Edited by Kaduk

I would like the numbers removed from mine, if possible.  I tried changing the Newbie status, but I don't have an option to edit that as far as I can tell. 

not a mod, but:

Upper right hand corner of screen click the down arrow by your handle, then select edit profile, then type whatever you would prefer to replace "forum newbie" with in the "member title" box.  

If anyone beside mod can change handle - remove numbers - I do not know how.

Edited by gr8owl

I don't have a "member title" box on my edit profile page.  Thanks for the suggestion though.