ilovewomen

VIP Membership

4 posts in this topic

With the new launch of the board, it has been mentioned we should sign up for VIP Membership.  As previous TOB members are we grandfathered in as VIP's or do we need to join?  If we need to join, how do we join and use our current handles?

With the new launch of the board, it has been mentioned we should sign up for VIP Membership.  As previous TOB members are we grandfathered in as VIP's or do we need to join?  If we need to join, how do we join and use our current handles?

As of now, there is NO FEE to become a VIP Member; you are automatically upgraded when you Join. Try it out for the next 6 months and see if you like it. If not, do nothing and it will expire.

March 2016,  the VIP Membership will become a subscription service. The subscription will last 12 months and cost $20. This will help us offset operating costs....

Edited by Kaduk

Thanks!  I was curious.  My profile shows me as an advanced member.  I also noticed that I don't have any friends or followers, what happened to them?  I know they are still active here.

I also noticed that I don't have any friends or followers, what happened to them?  I know they are still active here.

None of mine came over either, I've just been reading the forum to find them again.

You can also use the search feature in the upper right corner of the forum - look for the magnifying glass just below your avatar - and search for the member names you remember from your friends list.  Perhaps not ideal, but using the new features will help familiarize you with the new board while helping you reconnect with your friends.

The Search feature performs a general board search, and you can refine the results by Content Type using the options on the left side of the search results screen.  The screen shot below shows my search for Kaduk and the refined search results looking for Members.  Clicking the member name in the results field will take you to the member's profile where you can opt to Follow the member, post on their Status Feed (if active) and see what mischief they've been propagating in their Recent Activity.

search.jpg