Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marcadimus

Getting a P411 membership

4 posts in this topic

Hello all,

So I constantly scour BP to find a woman who fits into my "type" which is generally ethic women with swag. But then invariably I see a bad review before I make an appointment. I see some women who only use P411 to set appointments and they seem to have the qualities I want. I don't have an issue with the fee at all but how to get verified.

How does the employment verification really work? I work at a very small company and do not want to raise suspicions. I would do the provider reference route but I need to know how to find providers willing to see a newbie and that P411 trusts. So can anyone tell me the experience of the work verification or how to find girls to get references from?

Thank you in advance. There are three Asian providers that I want to see really bad, so the sooner the better on this.

If I were you I would just talk directly to the folks at P411. They can be creative and flexible getting you verified.

Two ways to do this:

See two ladies who have P411 memberships, and then have them refer you. You get 6 free months by doing this. This is how I joined.

Or, have them screen you. They will need your personal info, but they claim to destroy it afterwards. They will not do anything to jeapordize your employment. You being employed is the reason they can make money.

Just talk with them.

Note that some ladies on P411 are newbie friendly, and some are not. The ladies you want to see may require that you have some oks from other providers before they will see you. Thats the beauty of the first approach above. You start your membership with two "built in" oks.

Good luck.

Appreciate the advice fellas! I will contact them today.