Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jasonlee087

Luck with massage therapist?

33 posts in this topic

Good gosh! I hate to be a "do your homework" guy, but this one screams out for it. First, go to the review board and search for "Body Rubs." Then read the reviews for ones that say "gives a great massage" or "is a CMT and it shows in the great massage." Then read on to ensure a happy ending. This is if what you want to find is a great massage and a great ending.

On the other hand, if what you really want (and I suspect this is the case) is the adrenaline rush of going in unknowing, and trying to get lucky, then try a different approach.

I am convinced that all of the guys who post dismal stories of pain and suffering caused by BP ads really want the adrenaline rush of possibly getting ripped off - it seems to work on a pretty regular basis.

I'm in the Springs ... Can you pm me recommendations?

Much appreciated 👍🏻

To all the people PM'ing me asking for who I see: Sorry, it's a girl that has asked for discretion and has chosen not to be reviewed here. Unless I know you reasonably well, I don't feel comfortable providing her info. Sorry, but it just wouldn't be cool to do that. If it makes you feel any better, there are MUCH better deals out there with much less flakey providers anyway. You're not missing anything too special.