Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darsonj

411 on Cheyenne

12 posts in this topic

She has a big stomach but those tits are huge and she has a good attitude.

So you did a session with her?

ha ha hilarious....was it worth

the price? thats all i really care about

Also, did you write a review?

Writing a review on this site is difficult to say the least. The moderators seem to be more interested in ego stroking than problem solving

Writing a review on this site is difficult to say the least. The moderators seem to be more interested in ego stroking than problem solving

Really? Why is it that I never seem to have a problem posting reviews?

Oh, maybe it's because I follow the established procedures. As for 'problem solving' they have plenty of problems to solve. At some point the problems become more trouble than their high salaries merit. (Hint: They are volunteers, working for gratis.)

I want my money back!

FWIW, thank you to everyone who makes this site happen. You've made it possible to do something I'm really enjoying in a safe way.

Nonetheless, what was her price and was she worth it?

If you're having difficulty posting a review use the "contact us" link on the review forum. there are also many resources available on the net.