Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sweet Hannah

upscale & elite

34 posts in this topic

+1!!

If you are traveling outside of CO and see a Lady advertise on Eros, what would you think of her over the Ladies on TER/ECCIE? TER/ECCIE don't require funds on her part but Eros does and depending on the area depends on how much she pays for her advertising. Does this make you look at her in a more "upscale" kind of way?

I have had only good luck on TER and Eccie. Only bad luck on Eros.

EROS is only slightly better than backpage. Less LE, but more scams.

If I'm in KS, OK, or TX, its strictly Eccie.

I have had only good luck on TER and Eccie. Only bad luck on Eros.

EROS is only slightly better than backpage. Less LE, but more scams.

If I'm in KS, OK, or TX, its strictly Eccie.

Wow, that actually made me speechless. I've used Eros before in Vegas and another time for a trip that fell through on my end. Taking the extra step to get verified turned out to be a good thing. I'm sorry that you have that opinion and experience. That's something a Provider should take note on.

In CO, EROS has a reputation below BP. Long before BP came onto the marketplace, EROS was known as home of the scam artists (B&S, C&D, etc.). Local reputable ladies advertised there because it had good reputation in other markets.

There is zero correlation between any of the crap that a girl writes in her ad (often written by her pimp/"boyfriend"/handler/"manager") and her peformance.

Terms like "upscale" and "elite" only fool rank amateurs and beginners.

On the East Coast, almost every agency is called "Elite" "Superior" or "Platinum". In reality, they mostly employ trashy girls from New Jersey (like "Ashley Dupre" - Spitzer's ho), [snip} college students, or cheap Russian hookers.

Edited by boink36
Forbidden topic removed.