Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lakerboy24

Whoa...

4 posts in this topic

So I read the stat on the bottom of the screen that the most users online ever on here were 3000+ plus people? That's insane! Haha was anybody on here around for that? I think this website would be so much more live and fun if our every comment didn't have to get approved by moderators. I could understand posts but comments really slow things down. Of course I'm new here so there's probably legit reasons for that like dumb spammers and morons saying things they shouldn't say that ruin it for everybody else.

So I read the stat on the bottom of the screen that the most users online ever on here were 3000+ plus people? That's insane! Haha was anybody on here around for that? I think this website would be so much more live and fun if our every comment didn't have to get approved by moderators. I could understand posts but comments really slow things down. Of course I'm new here so there's probably legit reasons for that like dumb spammers and morons saying things they shouldn't say that ruin it for everybody else.

Moderation on posts is 5 posts AND 30 days as a member.

http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12562&highlight=%22users+online%22