Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flanker

SW Littleton Outcalls

6 posts in this topic

Looking for a hottie to see me at my place in SW Littleton and hoping for suggestions who might be available for GFE and French lessons?:) Maybe PM me if you are a provider..........Thanks!

Looking for a hottie to see me at my place in SW Littleton and hoping for suggestions who might be available for GFE and French lessons?:) Maybe PM me if you are a provider..........Thanks!

I guess this isn't the place for an old returning member to seek help.....:confused:

Sorry, Flanker, but I'be been out of town since Oct. I can't be of much help.

I can only suggest that you check EB & P411 like everyone else.

Sorry, Flanker, but I'be been out of town since Oct. I can't be of much help.

I can only suggest that you check EB & P411 like everyone else.

Yeah, I am doing that but since I've been gone as long as I have been, I don't know who to ask what and who to trust or who will trust me. Conundrum......:confused:

Who to trust? That's a standard research question. Reviews, posting history, etc.

Who will trust you? That's easier with P411, but when you pick someone, give them a call. If they don't trust you, move on.

It will take time, but if you behave yourself you should be able to rebuild your reputation.

Who to trust? That's a standard research question. Reviews, posting history, etc.

Who will trust you? That's easier with P411, but when you pick someone, give them a call. If they don't trust you, move on.

It will take time, but if you behave yourself you should be able to rebuild your reputation.

:);)