Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dirkadirka

Metal head

3 posts in this topic

Ive been posting on here for a while and Ive been enjoyed quite amount of time with providers on this board. As much as i do respect my fellow hobbyists (you guys have laid the ground work for me) I'm looking to expand my experiences.

I'm not the kind of person that can schedule, not the kind of fool that always dives on BP last minute (thats a lie, ive done it a few times). But still, I'm looking for a provider in Denver who likes metal, loves guitar, and is ok with limited and expanded activity outside of the usual. I need muses for my work.

I love this community and the guys here because i feel like we're all looking out for each other. But I've been having a hard time finding a provider who looks beyond FS because i'm not a guy in a suit with a ring on the finger.

Guys here, flame away, i'm sure you're going to pick apart what i can and can't say right now ;) i know i'm leaving myself open here. but if any providers think they're into a good night of classic rock debauchery.. please pm!

Hey, you're just laying out what your wants & needs are. Since they seem to be slightly unique you're broadcasting them in hopes that she'll respond (PMs please, ladies) instead of trying to pick through the haystack one straw at a time. Good luck.

Good luck finding your muse.

There used to be a Slipknot fan among us. She's retired now but still missed.