Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gentlemen's clubs AND Ladies

4 posts in this topic

I read a review a while back on another site. The guy and his lady-for-hire visited a strip club in another city. They both had a real good time, and by the time they got back to guy's hotel room, they were practically ripping each other's clothes off.

Now, on top of the lady's fees, this sounds like a really good way to burn through several hundred bucks in an hour. However, the thought of BOTH parties whipped to a fever pitch is enticing. I might just go out this Friday and get seriously-dead-flat-broke.

So: Multiple question 411.

1) Which ladies around the Denver area have been known to enjoy going to the clubs with their clients? I mean, really enjoy it. Not just sit there and tolerate it. I guess this means "Bi".

2) Which of the clubs in town would be best for this? I don't want to have to fight a motor-cycle gang just to get my lady safely out of there. And I want the dancers to cater to her, too.

3) Finally, since I'm paying for the full evening's festivities, should I expect a reduced hourly rate from the lady during the time we're at the club? Not being cheap. I just don't know the protocol.

Thanks to all.

I read a review a while back on another site. The guy and his lady-for-hire visited a strip club in another city. They both had a real good time, and by the time they got back to guy's hotel room, they were practically ripping each other's clothes off.

Now, on top of the lady's fees, this sounds like a really good way to burn through several hundred bucks in an hour. However, the thought of BOTH parties whipped to a fever pitch is enticing. I might just go out this Friday and get seriously-dead-flat-broke.

So: Multiple question 411.

1) Which ladies around the Denver area have been known to enjoy going to the clubs with their clients? I mean, really enjoy it. Not just sit there and tolerate it. I guess this means "Bi".

2) Which of the clubs in town would be best for this? I don't want to have to fight a motor-cycle gang just to get my lady safely out of there. And I want the dancers to cater to her, too.

3) Finally, since I'm paying for the full evening's festivities, should I expect a reduced hourly rate from the lady during the time we're at the club? Not being cheap. I just don't know the protocol.

Thanks to all.

Money spent is usually for time and companionship, strip club time I would guess would be on the clock with expenses paid. Enjoying strippers doesn't mean bi, there are plenty of women who enjoy another woman's body without wanting to do more with it. Strippers really enjoy women in the clubs! At least in my experience, I have always enjoyed myself. In the past I have frequented the Penthouse and have always had good luck and a good time.

This may get edited but strippers, I have learned, really like big boobs.

My general protocol for extended evenings is to:

A) chose a YL

B) lay out my plans for the evening

C) ask her to quote me a price for the evening. It's almost never (hrs)X(advertised rate).

D) if it's w/in your budget, go & have a great time. If not, repeat from A). Do NOT make a counter offer.

I've also started the ball rolling with a reasonable offer (generally in the $6-800 range) as part of B). If she makes a reasonable counter, take it.

I've had some wonderful dates at strip clubs. Sorry, but those YL have since retired.