Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
COSguy1

Daytime Hotel options for outcalls (COS)

8 posts in this topic

If you don't have an available residence to host an outcall appointment, the only option is to get a hotel room. But its often hard to plan ahead for the next day or later. Are there any good last minute hotel options in COS, when you really only just need a room for an hour or two.

No, I'm not looking for the stereotypical dive with rooms to rent by the hour, if such a thing even still exists. But given, the typical 3pm check in times and 11am check out times, it's hard to do a same day appointment and secure a room, especially for a morning appointment. Suggestions?

I think I would book the room for the night before and ask for a noon check out. That would give you the whole morning for an appointment. I would avoid the places right at Circle & 25 and Garden of The Gods and 25 as it seems like that is where most of the ladies book. I would get away from the Interstate.

I've used Booking.com with good success. In COS I'm talking about rooms for $50 or less at some nice places. You can request an early check in and they are supposed to forward that to the hotel. I give my credit card to Booking.com but pay in cash at check in.

For short notice affairs prior to 3PM, I call the hotel first to find out if they have rooms ready before I book.

If I have lead time, I'll book and wait a few hours. Then I call the hotel to be sure they got the message and can honor my request. If they aren't going to commit, then I cancel for free.

Now here's an FAQ from providers: "Can I have the key so I can use the room after you leave?" I say: "ABSOLUTELY F**KING NO!" with strong words to follow.

PS It would really suck if you get the room and then got busted by LE.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Those are both good approaches. The other thought I had was booking with La Quinta as they will text you when a room is ready, which implies early check in. And many of us know their outside room entries are a little more discrete.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Those are both good approaches. The other thought I had was booking with La Quinta as they will text you when a room is ready, which implies early check in. And many of us know their outside room entries are a little more discrete.

NOOOOOO NO NO!!!!!! La Quinta is the biggest no no! Le regularly works with the hotel chain. This is a very bad idea!

As for Hotels in the Springs.... Woodmen on north

Personally I will not go to any hotel in the Springs for an outcall except the Broadmoor, Cheyenne Mtn Resort or a private B and B. Not a snobby thing, it's avoiding LE. Of course, the exception is if I have seen someone before.

Thank you for that warning Melissa. Good advice. I've only had out calls to a hotel on business trips so a local place is a new challenge.

NOOOOOO NO NO!!!!!! La Quinta is the biggest no no! Le regularly works with the hotel chain. This is a very bad idea!

Uh Oh. I've used many chains, including LQ. I've seen new ASPs at LQ and didn't realize that I was playing with fire. :eek:

Yes, I do look for reviews, P411 postings, etc. -- but sometimes the urge and the opportunity suddenly converge and I cannot perform due-diligence. Given that you are contacting an ASP or client who you've never met before, are there any other establishments in COS that you all would avoid? :confused: