Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hello. I am new to the Board..

6 posts in this topic

My name is Kari and just wanted to say hello. I am hoping to interact with some cool people and to the discussion boards.

My name is Kari and just wanted to say hello. I am hoping to interact with some cool people and to the discussion boards.

Howdy there...

Cool people??? Here on this board??? Hell, you could randomly pick someone who posts here, tell them to "get a life" and more than likely the advice would not be out of line.:P

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Hi Kari,

Welcome to the board

I have to agree on the "get a life"

But I love it here

I am not that rude. I enjoy other people's opinions and I was taught that if you don't gave anything nice to say, don't say anything at all..

I am not that rude. I enjoy other people's opinions and I was taught that if you don't gave anything nice to say, don't say anything at all..

Yeah, there are a few on here who don't abide by that rule. So make a point to read most of the responses in sarcasm font. ;)

But other than that, have tons of fun!

Welcome!!!! :D

Sorry darling...

I sometimes forget that to a newbie it might take time to understand that they've walked in on what is in essence a very large VERY dysfunctional family. Like any family we are not above tossing insults at one another(and that one was a tamer version) or pulling pranks on each other and the number of inside jokes you need to keep track of often seems to be an impossible task.

In any case Kari let me start over and give you a heart felt welcome to Denver and TOB. Have fun while you're here because that's what we're all here for.;)

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...