Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigman

Intro and question about etiquette

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! I'm Abit of a newbie/hobbyists just had a quick question I am a bigger man (358) ish and 6'4 do most ladies care or want to know this upfront? I am a very clean person basically a big teddy bear and wasn't sure anyways nice to meet you all! I will be lurking around i have read all the newbie guides and look forward to meeting some of you:)

I'm about 100lbs lighter but I've never been told anything about my size. You can mention your size beforehand but i wouldn't worry about it.

I'm a few inches taller and a few pounds lighter. I always figured my handle would be a clue of the lady was concerned. So far nobody has minded.

Right. I don't mind at all and I would make sure you are aware of my size as well. I would consider your mentioning it though as a sign of respect that you want to familiarize the lady with you a bit.

The cleanliness that you mention is key.

Thanks for the replies! Just wanted to make sure before starting my ventures in Denver. Anyone recommend someone newbie friendly around cenntinal? Thanks again

Thanks for the replies everyone just wanted to make sure before starting out. And yes I'm a stickler about being clean. Now to find a newbie friendly lady which shouldnt be to hard