Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
licker69

Protocol on contacting out-of-date adds

4 posts in this topic

Curious if others only contact currently posted adds. I have several ladies on my TDL that have stopped posting, maybe for months or maybe they have retired forever. Is it OK to contact these adds and ask if they are still available? Still working? Still advertising? Is Text OK for such an unsolicited contact?

I have managed to reconnect with long lost UTR gems that no longer advertise from their old contact numbers. But also managed to get somebody asking why they were getting so many texts to the old owner of their number. What did she do? I replied ... Dog walker...

Anyway,what should the protocol be on expired adds from ladies that don't actively post any more and may have either gone UTR or retired? How long after the last add is it OK to see if they are still active? The answer may be very different for a former regular versus someone I have never seen and am hoping has gone UTR instead of retired.

On occasion I've reached out to a lady who has not posted in a while, but usually someone I've seen before. I've found that there are some ladies who are generally put don't feel the need to post on a regular basis. Usually they are as busy as they want to be without posting a lot.

These contacts have let to good meetings, they've also let to disconnected numbers, no call backs and things of that nature.

I think the protocol is the save for a recent ad. Be nice and polite and no graphic talk. In either case you are not entitled to anything, but things just might work out well. :)

I don't know of an established protocol but I love when gentlemen call out of the blue whether I've met them or not. I rarely post but also rarely turn down a call from someone who passes screening. I say give it a shot as long as you're discreet and on your toes like the dog walker response.