Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gyms on the Strip?

6 posts in this topic

Hello to the extremely quiet NV side of TOB!!!!

I posted this question on ECCIE yesterday and so far I've received no feed back. I'll try my luck here...

I'm heading to Vegas during the Mr. Olympia contest and wanted to know if there were any gyms on the strip or nearby. OR...do any of the hotels (that don't need keycard access to the room area...ahem) have a decent gym.

I have yet to experience Vegas so I'm going in blind and would really appreciate some advice.

Thanks in advance!

I have used the "gyms" in the hotels and find them typically to be lacking.

If you are a 24 Hour Fitness member, there is a decent 24 Hour Fitness Sport on Tropicana about 1 mile west of the strip on the south side of Tropicana.

If you like sushi, there is a good sushi restaurant in the same complex as the 24 Hour Fitness.

I have used the "gyms" in the hotels and find them typically to be lacking.

If you are a 24 Hour Fitness member, there is a decent 24 Hour Fitness Sport on Tropicana about 1 mile west of the strip on the south side of Tropicana.

If you like sushi, there is a good sushi restaurant in the same complex as the 24 Hour Fitness.

Sadly I am not a 24hr Fitness Member but Sushi sounds Delish!!!

I'll see if the gym will allow a week pass. :-)

Thank you!

Thank you!

Check your PM box.

Thank you!

This post is only 30 days behind and a bit off topic, but if you want incredible sushi on the strip, go to Shibuya at the MGM Grand. Pricey, but you will remember it forever.

I'm heading to Vegas during the Mr. Olympia contest and wanted to know if there were any gyms on the strip or nearby. OR...do any of the hotels (that don't need keycard access to the room area...ahem) have a decent gym.

I have yet to experience Vegas so I'm going in blind and would really appreciate some advice.

Thanks in advance!

• Late entry:
    • You might try the Groupon route the next time your in vegas.
      • For example I saw a crossfit Ad normally a $150.00 value with a $34.99 Groupon rate, a Punch Card for 10 Classes, 2 Weeks of Unlimited Classes, or Beginners Program at Crossfit Culmination...

I am sure there are other deals that might fit your workout routine ....