Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vic Kosslovich

Real Massage?

7 posts in this topic

Are there any local providers who can provide a real massage in addition to the extra's? My muscles are feeling really tight right now and I'd love to be massaged by someone whose name is not "Ernie" or "Duane".

thanks in advance....

Vic

Aloha

What a small world you should be posting about massage. I just had one yesterday where I am at and turns out She studied under the same massage instructors as I did. Anyway, to your question.

On P411, you can do a search of CMT, that may help you. I think there may also be one who advertises on EB, she has an athletic build, sorry don't know the name.

Aloha

Thanks Heidi.... and thanks to all who sent me PM's. I now have a number of excellent options. Thanks again.... Vic

Aloha

What a small world you should be posting about massage. I just had one yesterday where I am at and turns out She studied under the same massage instructors as I did. Anyway, to your question.

On P411, you can do a search of CMT, that may help you. I think there may also be one who advertises on EB, she has an athletic build, sorry don't know the name.

Aloha

I just want to know if Heidi got a happy ending, but that's off topic.

I wanna know too! If that's the case then please PM me...I think I deserve a little something for myself. :D

I wanna know too! If that's the case then please PM me...I think I deserve a little something for myself. :D

Aloha

Ummm, I am not in Colorado and this was a Spa Gift from an ATF so I guess my "HE" will happen when we get together once I get into town:p and I am SO looking forward to that:D

Aloha