Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guiltypleasures007

411 Fiona Fox

10 posts in this topic

Dude. Very positive reviews on four different boards, p411 member, not to mention member on this board. There are no absolute guarantees in this business but given all that I would say she is about as close as it gets to guaranteed legit. Why not pm her and strike up some conversation? :) I understand asking about unknowns, BP TGTBT's, etc. but .......... really?

Was just curious about the pics...thanks for your genius and helpful insight though. And there are "guarantees" if you say yep, that girl in the pics is the one I saw, or nope, she photoshopped the shit out of her pics (or even no, that's not her!). Pretty straightforward stuff...

She looks pretty TGTBT in my opinion...

Pardon me for trying to help. I repeat (for others, similar situation): Why not pm her and strike up some conversation? If the only concern is accuracy and current status of pics would you rather have more "yep, that's her" comments from guys you don't know and never will - like the reviews you can already read - or would you rather pm her directly, convince her you are not a time waster, nut bag, etc. and simply ask for a recent pic and decide based upon direct interaction if there may be a fit. THAT makes much more sense to me, but again, pardon me for trying to help I may refrain on any future requests.

Pardon me for trying to help. I repeat (for others, similar situation): Why not pm her and strike up some conversation? If the only concern is accuracy and current status of pics would you rather have more "yep, that's her" comments from guys you don't know and never will - like the reviews you can already read - or would you rather pm her directly, convince her you are not a time waster, nut bag, etc. and simply ask for a recent pic and decide based upon direct interaction if there may be a fit. THAT makes much more sense to me, but again, pardon me for trying to help I may refrain on any future requests.

Trying to help? You failed.

Like the guy said, only one review on TOB for all of 2013/2014. He obviously had already looked at the reviews, and even posted a link to those reviews, to make it easy for everyone to take a look.

Hell, he even said he was mainly looking to see if the pics on her (very professional looking) website were accurate. Given that there has been only one review of her in the last year and a half, it's a valid question -- especially considering that her only review in 2014 was from a one-time reviewer.

Get off your high fucking horse -- this was by far one of the most understandable and reasonable 411's we've seen around here.

Trying to help? You failed.

Like the guy said, only one review on TOB for all of 2013/2014. He obviously had already looked at the reviews, and even posted a link to those reviews, to make it easy for everyone to take a look.

Hell, he even said he was mainly looking to see if the pics on her (very professional looking) website were accurate. Given that there has been only one review of her in the last year and a half, it's a valid question -- especially considering that her only review in 2014 was from a one-time reviewer.

Get off your high fucking horse -- this was by far one of the most understandable and reasonable 411's we've seen around here.

Not on one. Learn to read. I simply suggested it is more productive to contact a fairly KNOWN quantity DIRECTLY than to ask for further yes those are her pics statements from unknowns. Take it or leave it as well intended advice. Something you rarely if ever give.

Not on one. Learn to read. I simply suggested it is more productive to contact a fairly KNOWN quantity DIRECTLY than to ask for further yes those are her pics statements from unknowns. Take it or leave it as well intended advice. Something you rarely if ever give.

But she isn't a known quantity at this point -- even you should be able to see that. A dozen reviews from 2012 and then 18 months of silence does not make someone a "known quantity". THAT is why he asked the question.

What's he supposed to do -- contact her "directly" and ask her if she uses Photoshop? Or, call her up and say -- "hey, is that January review real or bogus?"

He did what any reasonable interested party would have done -- ask others for input.

But she isn't a known quantity at this point -- even you should be able to see that. A dozen reviews from 2012 and then 18 months of silence does not make someone a "known quantity". THAT is why he asked the question.

What's he supposed to do -- contact her "directly" and ask her if she uses Photoshop? Or, call her up and say -- "hey, is that January review real or bogus?"

He did what any reasonable interested party would have done -- ask others for input.

Exactly...that's what I thought the whole point of this board was for! And I wasn't doubting the reviews, all I wanted was to verify if the super hot, potentially TGTBT pics were really real...that was my driving force in looking to visit with her, so if the pics were not accurate, I wouldn't bother following up...

And you expected honest responses from john's when most are not honest in their reviews? Good luck with that.

And you expected honest responses from john's when most are not honest in their reviews? Good luck with that.

Figured folks may be more forthcoming in a private PM...vs the "privacy" of the Internet! Lol...I see your point!