Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ceeu2nite

Has anyone seen her?

8 posts in this topic

Thanks Mike for the quick response. That ad has been there for a long time. I knew it got be fake until today - it says "last day here".

I browse BP for its variety and fun (that is another topic). Some providers from here advertise on BP as well, they even change their picture and text to fit in the BP style :D BP is there for a reason, it has different audiences, however, I wouldn't go to see anyone without seeing reviews on here or at least some good discussion.

Just do it. Don't be a pussy. Just don't forget to tell us about it, I wanna know what she looks like for real.

Thanks Mike for the quick response. That ad has been there for a long time. I knew it got be fake until today - it says "last day here".

I browse BP for its variety and fun (that is another topic). Some providers from here advertise on BP as well, they even change their picture and text to fit in the BP style :D BP is there for a reason, it has different audiences, however, I wouldn't go to see anyone without seeing reviews on here or at least some good discussion.

You nailed how it is for me. I use only BP but a visit will not happen without good discussion.

Just do it. Don't be a pussy. Just don't forget to tell us about it, I wanna know what she looks like for real.

+1. I like your attitude, Likenthrope!

Consider the BP to be the "Minor Leagues". Many well-established providers got started there, and everyone started as unknowns without any reviews. Consider TOFTT as a way to develop new talent. ;)

Of course, I spew encouragement but I almost never see a provider with obviously fake ads unless there's some other data point indicating that she's real.