Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bddog69

Denver Ladies- Scarlet anyone?

7 posts in this topic

Search the board for "Denver Ladies". You'll learn that they are a stripping-only service. And you'll eventually find a list of all the phone numbers they use.

Heck, if you had Googled and Binged the phone number, your first hit on Bing would have been a rip-off review on TheEroticReview, and on Google, fourth hit would be a thread from this board:

http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36615

There is recent review on ECCIE about the agency- under Denver and Denver Agency Reviews and while hot body on the girl the reviewer met (they all look enticing), all he got was 'dirty talk' and and dancing - panties stay on - he even had to 'self service' himself- which she insisted on! The reviewer even said sounded too good and didn't do his homework! He found what the rules were after he got there and paid.

And has mrvegas63 says - totally bad reviews! So you could go but instead of TOFTT - you are taking one for yourself! Hope you enjoy self service!

Scarlett is pretty awesome, i've had her come over to my place twice, the lacking services made me stop though but i'm still always tempted. one time i was even drunk as shit and just had her come over and watch tv with me (trust me... i woke up face palming). but yeah, don't expect anything, its a show - but she's still ultra hot, really sweet and cool to have around.

Scarlett is pretty awesome, i've had her come over to my place twice, the lacking services made me stop though but i'm still always tempted. one time i was even drunk as shit and just had her come over and watch tv with me (trust me... i woke up face palming). but yeah, don't expect anything, its a show - but she's still ultra hot, really sweet and cool to have around.

+1 for honesty