Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wolf777

Menu items

4 posts in this topic

Hi y'all! I'm new to the board, not to the biz. I've noticed on P411 some awesome ladies have a nice little list or menu, with a list of activities they're cool with :) Also, unfortunately, most ladies do not :( Is pm on here a good place to discuss this on the dl? Basically, I have an itch I can't scratch and want to go to the right lady to help. Or do I have to roll the dice? Ladies?

Also, unfortunately, most ladies do not :( Is pm on here a good place to discuss this on the dl?

This is not a legal activity, so most girls avoid posting a list. They usually avoid answering ANY questions about specific activities, until they trust you (which may be never). Also, your mileage will vary, depending on how her day is going, whether it's raining, and how bad traffic was, among many other things. :eek:

The review board is a good place to see what girls MAY be willing to do.

Good Luck! :)

Most of the ladies have filled out a list of menu items, whether they display them or not.

Use the advanced search feature. Let's say you want to know if Suzie Creamschmear, Denver's kosher princess, offers greek.

In the advanced search screen, enter "Suzie" in the text phrase box, select Colorado as the state, and select greek in the menu check off area. Hit the search button.

You will get a list of all providers in Colorado with the word "Suzie" in their profile whose menu offers greek, whether it is displayed or not.