Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boricua7

Pueblo Massage Providers

3 posts in this topic

Good morning everyone,

So here and there, I go to the BP body rub section in COS. Besides the typical AMP ads, I keep seeing ads with this number: 719.569.4188.

Example: http://coloradosprings.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-all-american-guaranteed-to-be-the-hottest-and-most-erotic-no-tipping-nude-and-topless-23/14277467

Has anyone seen these ladies?

The entire thing sounds like a waste of time. I am wondering if anyone has seen any of these different ladies and has any input.

Occasionally, I like to get a FBSM, but COS is not the place to do it. So far, I haven't found anyone worth my time. If anything, I end up worse coming out than when I went in.

I could always go to a legit massage place, but the added bonus goes along with the massage so nicely...

The main post is out curiosity. There is one review with that number (bad review) and I am wondering if all the different ladies provide just as bad service.

Thanks for your input (if you have any).

Jay

been there, I did the basic half hour package.

I'd call it a high end 'rub' ... and she did so topless... and maybe because I hadn't been there before ... but no HE...

been there, I did the basic half hour package.

I'd call it a high end 'rub' ... and she did so topless... and maybe because I hadn't been there before ... but no HE...

This is just what goggles was complaining about. Suggestive, topless, and no HE?! What is the world coming to?