Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
newcummer

BBBJ and Covered Sex

34 posts in this topic

I just wanted to make sure I grabbed all the garbage you posted. In case some how you missed it Reindeer is referring to HPV not HIV and those stats are correct. We now inoculate young girls against HPV to prevent a laundry list of potential future problems.

Post stats or it's bullshit, which it is.

No, but there's no such thing as a "hooker" and a "john" because those names give no special status. It's pure happenstance if you get a disease or not.

You can have sex one time and get one or a million times and not.

Whatever the case, most people do not have venereal diseases.

Observation: I've lived in Denver a couple of years and I like to go out and have a beer. People seem to have very low morals here and will fuck strangers at the drop of a hat, usually while drunk.

You're more likely to get a disease from someone like that than a hooker. Usually a hooker is behaving strategically rather than a drunk who thinks someone is cute.

I can't believe all the haters on you Dweller. I like for someone to show me where "hooker" and "johns" are given special status. Name me one freaking site where special status is given... you can't because there is NO SPECIAL STATUS. Listen if you lower happenstance, statically STI rate will lower proportionality to the status quo.:cool:

Finally the noisy guy has been banned and we can get back to the OP's question.

BBBJ and BBFS have a different risks, as several people have said. But nothing is risk free, not even kissing grandma on the cheek (that's how lots of kids get HSV1)

I for one think BBBJ is worth the risk. I don't think BBFS is. That's just me - read up on the CDC and Wikipedia web sites and make your own decisions.