Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Longo

Review of Shelly

4 posts in this topic

A few days ago I read a review of Shelly. Now I go back to get her contact information and the review is no longer there. She request a no review? Or someone have information for her?

thx

A few days ago I read a review of Shelly. Now I go back to get her contact information and the review is no longer there. She request a no review? Or someone have information for her?

thx

Yes, I wondered the same thing. Can a provider have a review removed? (I'm guessing "yes" IF she's a TOB member.) Since it was a very positive review, it's hard to imagine why the reviewer would remove it; however, the edit/review option is there for someone submitting a review. It just seems unlikely in this case. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Robert387 said:
Yes, I wondered the same thing. Can a provider have a review removed? (I'm guessing "yes" IF she's a TOB member.) Since it was a very positive review, it's hard to imagine why the reviewer would remove it; however, the edit/review option is there for someone submitting a review. It just seems unlikely in this case. Can anyone shed some light on this?

The answer is no, a provider can't have a review removed. those reviews belong to the clients not the providers. a client can request as is the case here, to have a review removed.

A provider can dispute a review and the review will be removed if there is cause but she just can't ask for it to be deleted.

Reviewers (especially in this case, because he had the inside info), can request review removal.

Providers can also request removal in cases of retirement, name change..etc. as long as other review sites' information on the provider are also removed.

I suspected that the reviewer had the review removed. No Biggie. Thanks for the info from Robert387