Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TaylorLane

The real name.

67 posts in this topic

You mean like, not giving someone your SSN? Duh.

Heh. I'd give you my SSN. What do I care? What are you going to do with it?

I already have a job.:cool:

No provider in her right mind is going to go up against a single guy with a good job, who is going to lawyer up so fast it'll leave skid marks.

Most providers have more skeletons in their closets than in the prison in The Walking Dead.

Been there, done that. Some chick threatened me. I laughed in her face and said:

Never heard from her again.:cool:

Nice job of cherry picking my quote. The last statement that you omitted pertains to everyone.

It's possible that someone's current employer may also do a search on you. If they find you on the NBL, what's to keep them from terminating you?

Even if you are self employed as a plumber, concrete worker or general handyman, if someone were to google your name and on the 1st page you show on the NBL, you may likely no longer have an income.

But, as you have said in the past, you have the philosophy that her screening requirements mean nothing. If she wants your money she will see you with what you want to share. Which can be the best policy. ;)

Now thats too funny...Anonymous....Hahaha...It does not take a member of Anonymous to find out information in this cyber world...I will say only one thing for you to consider ~ you never know who is on the other side of the keyboard here or any place else in this cyber world....And to assume that anyone here is the stereotypical model you have in your head is a huge mistake...

Seriously if you dont think it is possible for someone to give you fake information here is a mistake because what are you going to do about it if they did??? Once they are in your location or you are in theirs, its just a little to late to do much about it...But I guess you never stopped to think about that....

It is very disturbing that someone would be so blind to see this as even a possibility....You need to go on your gut feelings in this business just as much, if not more so then full name information...Otherwise, it might be a good idea to find another profession...

Have a great evening and a pleasant day...

Barbi

Well said Hgritstoo...That kinda says it all and with that being said, it might be an appropriate time for one of the admins here to close this thread...

Now thats too funny...Anonymous....Hahaha...It does not take a member of Anonymous to find out information in this cyber world...I will say only one thing for you to consider ~ you never know who is on the other side of the keyboard here or any place else in this cyber world....And to assume that anyone here is the stereotypical model you have in your head is a huge mistake...

Seriously if you dont think it is possible for someone to give you fake information here is a mistake because what are you going to do about it if they did??? Once they are in your location or you are in theirs, its just a little to late to do much about it...But I guess you never stopped to think about that....

It is very disturbing that someone would be so blind to see this as even a possibility....You need to go on your gut feelings in this business just as much, if not more so then full name information...Otherwise, it might be a good idea to find another profession...

Have a great evening and a pleasant day...

Barbi

+1 :P