Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Skibum

Jealousy

43 posts in this topic

Funny, after looking at some of your other posts, it almost seems like you have an arrested adolescent, self entitled alter ego(Read: Skibum).

Are you guys trying to impress me with all this psychology talk?

If so, it's working.

You make a good point. I've met numerous people over the years who actually did get stuck in their adolescence, due to some trauma, and it's really a hard nut to crack.

That's because it's hard to know that's what's happened to you, so figuring it out for yourself is very difficult.

Thankfully, our pal here has us.

Mr. Reindeer. You have absolutely no credibility with me. Whatever you say is blocked. I think the mods need to take a look at your posts and the way you personally attack people and get your stinking ass out of here.

You sound like a miserable, overweight, under educated, unemployed, divorced, alcoholic, living in a trailer park. Just sayin. Your posts are blocked, so don't bother replying. I can't see them. Ha ha ha.

Tracks, I have no idea of what your point is? You feel the same way about my atypical girl, what are you trying to say? I'm sorry, but in my profession words have to be used and chosen very clearly, and there is no "reading between the lines". Think doctor, lawyer, accountant, banker.

As for being at the top of the mountain, I gave up downhill a long time ago. I get excited by seeing 60K of freshly groomed skating lanes at the Nordic center, the right wax on my skis, and bluebird skies!

One thing about you, Mr. Bum, you keep the board interesting with your tales of marathon sex with multiple women, and now, of course, the psycho jealous hooker. Don't pay attention to the haters.

Keep posting. As a sedate, unadventurous hobbyist (rare as it is), I live vicariously through the madness of the Bum.

for the TLDR crowd, just look at the really, really dark thick words before you hack out your inane replies:

Peter Pan syndrome: Term coined by pop psychology author Dan Kiley in his book "Peter Pan syndrome: Men Who Have Never Grown Up."

Peter Pan is in reference to J. M. Barrie's classic 1904 play in which a boy who refuses to grow up teaches Wendy and her younger brothers how to fly and then it's off to magical Neverneverland for adventures with mermaids, Indians, and wicked Captain Hook and his pirate crew. The play's full title was "Peter Pan, or,The Boy Who Would Not Grow Up."

The Peter Pan syndrome is not at this time a medically accepted syndrome.

and now for the corollary:

Mr. Kiley also coined another J.M. Barrie-inspired term in his book "The Wendy Dilemma : When Women Stop Mothering Their Men."

extra credit for the non-TLDR crowd:

http://www.beaumontpsych.com/wendy-dilemma.htm

Funny, you are anxious to blame her, and you have your "revenge" plan all lined up, but you still don't understand:

It was your indiscretion(and YOUR BIG FUCKING MOUTH) that landed you here; fucking man up and own your bullshit, like the adult you purport to be.

I so agree. I have lost respect for several members of this board for their limp-dicked pussy-tricked devotion to a hole-for-hire I could puke.

WTF? why do you care? there are 3 more tight spinner hotties coming online around here every few weeks, jesus man, get ahold of your dick and upgrade. my advice.... search the reviews for the string {three-two-six-eight} in numbers of course, and go from there.

"limp-dicked pussy-tricked"

at long last, i now have a catchy phrase to self-identify: LDPT

thanks, super!

Tracks, I have no idea of what your point is? You feel the same way about my atypical girl, what are you trying to say? I'm sorry, but in my profession words have to be used and chosen very clearly, and there is no "reading between the lines". Think doctor, lawyer, accountant, banker.

Ya, sorry about that. Basically just when dealing with these ladies, as wonderful as so many of them are, that they may have the same "feelings" for more than just you.

Just always keep that in mind when you evaluate these situations.

Not everyone is as altruistic.

As for being at the top of the mountain, I gave up downhill a long time ago. I get excited by seeing 60K of freshly groomed skating lanes at the Nordic center, the right wax on my skis, and bluebird skies!

I am sure you understand though. The moment is the moment no matter your reason for being there. Just that stop and take it all in thing and then get in the groove.

"limp-dicked pussy-tricked"

at long last, i now have a catchy phrase to self-identify: LDPT

thanks, super!

I used to live it Philly; that's the way dudes who like each other talk.

I thought the post was some brotherly tough love.

Wrong.

Peter Pan syndrome: Term coined by pop psychology author Dan Kiley in his book "Peter Pan syndrome: Men Who Have Never Grown Up."

(Just using your post to reply to, urfan, this isn't lobbed in your direction)

Ya, part of me will never grow up... Don't hafta, don't wanna... Still play FPS video games, play guitar like I might still be a rock star someday and watch Family Guy.

But then again since most of us do have to work for our money, I have to haver that grown up side too.

I feel bad for those that have forgotten how to have fun; what a sad, sad life they must lead. Well I promise to at least try to stay off your lawn...

yo D,w,

i may jest be a country boy born n' raised out here in the Queen City of the Plains, but i've met enuff fuckin easterner transplants like you, ya sack o' shit, ta know when i'z bein bromanced. lol

i'll wear that moniker with PRIDE (west side)

yo D,w,

i may jest be a country boy born n' raised out here in the Queen City of the Plains, but i've met enuff fuckin easterner transplants like you, ya sack o' shit, ta know when i'z bein bromanced. lol

i'll wear that moniker with PRIDE (west side)

When I bromance bro, it's like nothing else you've ever experienced. Enjoy the ride.

"No Homo" as they say on that bodybuilding site I told you about.