Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest mnkid

anyone met Duchessmatty?

7 posts in this topic

Thinking of scheduling a meet n greet....anyone been introduced to her?

Thinking of scheduling a meet n greet....anyone been introduced to her?

i met her years ago. I'd pass. Not attractive at all to me. Service was very average too. All she wanted to do was talk about the chicago bears.

She has a few reviews, and comments on discussion boards, seems she is a lot older than her pics show, and she does like to upsell. She has good performance, it seems.

I have actually seen her twice on two separate visits to Vegas. The last visit was almost 2 years ago so I don't know how much she has changed since. I knew her age going in, and she was as advertised. She did not upsell, did not rush and delivered as promised. She is a smoker, though she did not smoke while we were together.

I would recommend she comes to your hotel, as she lives way out there. Her place is easy to get to, but a long drive. I did see her during football season so yes, a lot of Bears talk. I would still recommend her. I would recommend you google her phone, email and username to see what pops up. I have not seen her on subsequent Vegas visits, but that was because I wanted variety and not because of bad service.

UDATE ON MATTY......In my numerous emails with her over the last year, she claimed that we are from the same town, seemed happy to meet at some point. But I like more info from members of the board, so I asked for any reports. I emailed, copied and pasted the comments of the boards replies to her. She became defensive of my "inquiries" and the refused to see me. When I was in Vegas I texted from the number provided, saying who I was and she replied that I have the wrong number! I saw another provider!

I think I did years ago too. She had an nfl jersey and big reddish hair. She was in an apt complex on second floor with a balcony. looked great from a distance. Upclose not so much. She was honest , gave a bbbj that was good. She's past her prime.

Very nice woman but past her prime for sure. She will talk your ear off about the Bears, nursing, and school. Good head though.