Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Crazy Chicks are Fun To Fuck!

37 posts in this topic

Limey, we were leading parrallel lives it sounds like. 3 years here too.

Best sex ever, drama and high emotional maintenance was not worth it....but I would return like an addict to heroin it was so good.

Glad it's over, but what a ride.....won't ever go back to that kind of crazy....lost my balance but back to normal now...and net happiness gain is in the positive.

Guys, do you ever seek the excitement of fucking a crazy girl? Or do you just like to stick to "safe"?

Fuck, are you kidding me? I married one!

Didn't understand at the time how crazy she was, the FTF part (and some other good traits) blinded me. Then of course post-marriage the hypersexual side was overpowered by the hyposexual side...

Ouch!

Fuck, are you kidding me? A married one!

Yeah buddy, I don't know about marrying one. It's all fun and games until somebody's eye gets poked out.:eek:

Fucking crazy chicks is as far as I go. Any of emotional attachments to crazy chicks flat out scares the shit out of me, and that is where I have to draw the line.

Last crazy chick I fucked gave me a clue I should not have ignored:

"Don't you DARE call me crazy!!"

Guys, do you ever seek the excitement of fucking a crazy girl? Or do you just like to stick to "safe"?

:)the-hot-crazy-scale-how-i-met-your-mother-barney-stinson-hot-demotivational-poster-1234586298.jpg:)

IslaFisher-WeddingDaze720-009.gif

Edited by Kaduk