Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dirkadirka

DTC

4 posts in this topic

Hey all, new to TOB!

I've noticed most providers service incalls around DTC. Is there a specific reason for this? I know DTC has a lot of travelers coming in for all the businesses around. I'm assuming that is it. But, is there some other reason? Just curious. I live in Cap Hill and work in Downtown Denver, but I rarely see providers serve downtown denver/cap hill for incalls.

cheers!

my shoot-from-the-hip answer is it's harder to find parking downtown than a suburban locale like DTC. Seems kind of insignificant, but possibly a deal-breaker to some hobbyists.

my shoot-from-the-hip answer is it's harder to find parking downtown than a suburban locale like DTC. Seems kind of insignificant, but possibly a deal-breaker to some hobbyists.

Ah that makes sense. Yeah, trying to travel down to DTC is a pain for me - and i generally try to stay away from Aurora (no offence all of you that live there :) ) - it makes sense though!

lots of hotels, tons of people, easy parking, fairly cheap rooms (if no conferences are around, etc).

Somewhat light LE presence as well usually. I work and live in the area, so speaking from current experience.