Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest fasser

Has anyone seen these 3 girls, they started their own agency?

4 posts in this topic

http://denver.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-and-sassy-24/12706167

I am not quite sure what the set up is, is there multiple offices in one location? If so, that makes me super nervous...Those places tend to be pretty sketchy, I m not really big on knowing another guy is getting worked on in the next room over. Plus these places come and go pretty quick due to LE.

Their rates are really high comparatively to other girls on BP and they certainly did not take very good pictures. Does anyone know if they offer additional services?

One post? Welcome to the dark side, Luke.

Search this site for backpage and you'll discover something about attitudes here vis-a-vis QoS on backpage.com.

Seen the blond in the bunch in ads before, just can't remember if that's good or bad.

As for common locations and "go pretty quick due to LE": yes, sometimes, sometimes not. One place I know of has been in the same spot for years. Another outfit has been working their spot for a year, maybe a bit more. Another, MANY years. Less residential, the better, pretty much.

As for their rate, it's not really high. Rates for BP body rubbers range, typically, $100-200 for an hour. $140-160 being about average.

Bit the bullet and went. Wishing I hadn't. First off the building is REALLY uncomfortable, too busy and a front desk.

[snip}

[snip} WILL NOT GO BACK. Much better quality out there.

Edited by boink36
Review material removed.