Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wirv79

Incall Outfits

4 posts in this topic

Quality at AMPs is hit or miss, mostly miss in my experience. Thinking of trying an incall outfit next trip to LV.

What can you tell me about hobbyshop? What kind of screening do they do? Many of the review seem like they may be fake and the pics on their site look heavily airbrushed. Nonetheless, appears to have a good rep.

Any other incall outfits recommended?

Thanks.

Hobbyshop is real. The one time I partook, the girl looked basically like her photo but of course the ones on the site are indeed doctored a little -- nothing major at least for the one I did.

Hobby Shop is the real deal...I have been going there for four years now, since they opened. There is also Discreet Whispers 702-606-8913 that was started by some girls that use to be at Hobby Shop. Both are very good.

Been going to HS for a few years, they are my default AAMP. Once in a while, they have lapses in looks or service, but okay for the most part. I haven't tried DW yet, but have been meaning to since I started to see reviews.

There are a couple others, but not worth mentioning due to spotty reviews. Good luck.