Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Centaur 53

Need some help

7 posts in this topic

Need help...Can someone pm me and explain how to check photos thru tinyeye or google photos?

Thanks

Right click on photo you wish to check. In the pull down list that appears left click on "copy image url." Whether in separate window (quickest to check mutliple photos) or same go to google webpage. In upper "bar" click on images. In the normal search area where you would normally type in words or terms to search you will see a small camera image. Left click on it. A new search box will appear with instruction to paste image url into it. right click on box and select "paste" from the pulldown. Click search. repeat as often as needed. Last suggestion - why mess with tin eye? It will provide only a fraction of the matches google will. Good luck. :)

I've always wanted to know how to do this, so thanks. But, just tried this on a pic but when I right clicked on a pic, there was no "copy image url" that was offered. I'm missing something?

What browser are you using? IE9 will give you an url that you can copy...

I've always wanted to know how to do this' date=' so thanks. But, just tried this on a pic but when I right clicked on a pic, there was no "copy image url" that was offered. I'm missing something?[/quote']

Sorry. I have gotten so used to using Google Chrome I forget others may be using a different browser. So ...... if you are using Mozilla/firefox the pull down will say "copy image location" instead of "copy image url". Everything else should be the same. If you have the misfortune of using internet explorer (at least as old as the one on my computer) there are extra steps (now i remember why i quit using ie - pos). Anyway you will have to left click "properties" on the pull down instead of "copy image url". That will open a small box that includes "address (url):" There will be a url - starts with http:// - after the colon. Highlight that url then right click on it and then left click on "paste" in the pull down. From there the instructions are the same. Like I said, sorry. I'm so used to Chrome I forget some of the variations. But if you haven't tried Chrome, might be a good time. :) If this doesn't work for you maybe somebody else can explain it better, or feel free to pm me and I'll try again.