Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brilynn303

Birthday...

9 posts in this topic

What in the world should I do for my birthday next Tuesday... I'm still new to Denver . (:

Add another candle...just kidding...help starving provider.

What in the world should I do for my birthday next Tuesday... I'm still new to Denver . (:

have you been to Casa Bonita on west Colfax? It's a crazy destination for that kind of thing for a tenderfoot in town and must be experienced to be believed

have you been to Casa Bonita on west Colfax? It's a crazy destination for that kind of thing for a tenderfoot in town and must be experienced to be believed

I always thought this to be a more family oriented place to go but it's ok. I think the food is fairly terrible so you may want to plan on eating ahead or right after.

i hate the joint but everybody should experience it. the food definitely sucks.

i always get some great mexican food at a joint across the street from CB called viva burrito - cheap, authentic and it's open 24/7!

I've always been a fan of Blackhawk. Specifically Ameristar. They seem to draw a younger crowd although I'm not sure about weekdays. On a Tuesday night rooms should be reasonably priced and there is a very nice hot tub and pool at the top of the hotel.

I've always been a fan of Blackhawk. Specifically Ameristar.

A
meri
S
tar
; I think I saw her about a year ago...
:P