Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hanginout

411 Alice in Castle Rock

10 posts in this topic

There's another, VERY recent request about this very same girl -- just scroll down a couple inches on the Colorado page.

You're slamming this board with requests about FBSM -- one is redundant, and one doesn't even include a name. I'm all for asking the board for help, but give your keyboard a frickin rest. Hell, you don't even have to know how to use google -- just read the page you're on.

Thank you. My error I thought that was why we were here. My apologies

Of course that's why we're all here. I'm all for 411's, and I don't even mind if you haven't used Google or TinEye, but fer cryin out loud -- at least read the page you're on before blasting us with a flurry of "help me" posts.

You're slamming this board with ....

Hall-monitoring.

Let the moderators do the reading and you can just gloss through or not read what bothers you.

Thank you. I appreciate your intervening. I was wrong. I missed the post. I apologized, falling on my sword here. Enough already . I will try to do better

Avoid. I set up an appointment and was asked to call when I was five min. away. I sent a text (no answer on the phone at all) and was asked to buy a blue dot card so she could pay for the room.