Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ratrod51

Pueblo

8 posts in this topic

Best recommendation: it is only 45 min. to drive to springs. For that matter there are several ladies in springs that would probably be willing to drive down to Pueblo if they know you and/or your references, etc. are good and you pay for travel. There are a couple on p411 that started in Pueblo and occassionally visit. ;) But literally in Pueblo, nope, the town is too small so any that start there tend to move north. Next best recommendation: move. :) Sorry, best I got.

There is not enough work to survive in Pueblo or even justify a visit.:(

gr8owl is giving the best advice. Good luck to you, and hope you do get to have some fun!

I agree. Just thought Pueblo might have somebody. Have seen a few from the Springs already. Thanks!

I dont know where you came up with such a high risk of LE down here. We have very little problems down here with LE. There are a few good ones that visit time to time. But yeah CS is the way to go. What sucks is the guys always try to get women to come down here and visit and when they do we give them zero business(I have been guilty of this as well).

wow the le part not true i go to peublo alot it has always been good to me

i will be planing to come over soon