Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mzoom89128

have you seen Anamarie702 ?

13 posts in this topic

I saw that ad too. Nice height and price. Just a lil too porky for me lol..

please let us know how it went...i love short girls but she is not cute at all so i have yet to take a chance on it....please inform us ...

I will do sir

She did a no show text today we will see .

Ok guys just got back from seeing anamarie and she is real and the ass is nice and firm ,I will write a review tomorrow ....

Ok guys just got back from seeing anamarie and she is real and the ass is nice and firm ,I will write a review tomorrow ....

what i would like to know is if she really has perky youthful c cups as she states...or is she a mommy? and how much do u think she weighs...please let me know...the reviews take awhile to post..thanks

what i would like to know is if she really has perky youthful c cups as she states...or is she a mommy? and how much do u think she weighs...please let me know...the reviews take awhile to post..thanks

Ok breast are normal looking to me as real ones look not saggy but not super perky. A mommy ? Not sure, I did a lot of squeeziNguyen on her breast ... her nipples are dark, she dose have some baby belly fat (as most woman do) she works out a lot very tight body. I was very satisfy with the visit

One reviewer said she was cold, and he left right away. Not sure what happened, but 2 other reviews gave her a positive spin. I am going to see her soon. She isnt real pretty, but everything else looks good to me. I wonder if she is into lots of kissing, which is what I really enjoy;.