Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Theol_cowboy

Thank you to the ladies of P411 that

5 posts in this topic

Thank you to the ladies of P411 that put your age in your profile. We can do an advanced search for a certain age and find it out. I think it gives the ladies our age when they look us up in P411.

From some of the profiles it is hard to know if they are 25 or 65. I would never not see someone just because she was too old. I'm sure I'm not the only one that loves a mature lady. If you are in P411 I would see you regardless of your age (young or mature).

You are welcome I am proud of my 37 years. Like they say about wine, just gets better with age.

i just dont like that it doesn't give the option of the date of birth, just month... my birthday is the 31st, and ya know, i'm not ready to see it saying i'm 28 already when i still have a week and a half of 27 left!!! lol.

but seriously, why hide/lie about age? it's silly, pointless, and you're right, part of the beauty of this lifestyle is that someone is in the mood for any given girl at any given time. I know that voluptuous and mid to late twenties comes up every so often in a mans to-do list, and i'm thrilled to be part of that crowd. and melissa and wendy- i can only hope i look as fabulous as you two when i reach your respective ages. you both really are awesome and sexy as all hell.