Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest letitride

Mojovillage.com???

6 posts in this topic

:cool: You find hidden gems in the most unlikely places, but this site is just a plain dead-end steet, worse than the old Craigslist adult section. Pay & play with what you are comfortable with and search for what you desire, just remember it may come back to haunt you somewhere down the road.

Yeah Mojo has been taken over by the agency providers -- but still one of the best local finders out there -- At least the pic's give them away --

I'm sure there's a few good ones there, but a lot of the ones that advertise FS for 60 to 100 bucks scream pimped or have something you don't want to catch. And sometimes there's girls there that offer BBFS. Talk about taking a risk.

I find Mojo to be a little more productive than BP. There's so many postings on BP. Anything outcall only, I will not pursue unless she's reviewed.

TNA is also another resource. Many PDX and Seattle providers post there when visiting LV.

Humaniplex has mostly visting cali girls. A lot are really pretty too, but unfortunately many are not gfe providers.

I have found a lot over local girls- for good prices and some really good deals you just have to do alot of home work and google I have some from redbook that were awesome.....